Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shading

Desk
When we broke off to shade on our own, a bunch of us decided to wander downstairs to the empty classroom. We turned off all the lights, opened one window blind, and drew chairs. The light was really pretty and it was so peaceful.I got this far on my drawing and then a teacher walked in and told us we had to leave because there was a class. I think it turned out okay despite the fact that it is not finished, and I think the diagonal shading worked well.

My Best Friend
I used smudging to shadow the coffee cup. Except for a few details, I think it turned out well. The coffee in it was not bad either!

Rubber Cement
When I started this, I did not realize how difficult it was going to be. It was so hard to see the light and I must have moved at one point because the shadow was completely off. It is smudging as well.

No comments: