Thursday, October 18, 2007

Zine







When I was flipping through pages, looking for the ten products, I could not seem to find something that truly interested me. I was looking in this one magazine that had an abundance of chandeliers of every variety. After that, finding chandeliers was so easy! It is always fun to see how traditional or abstract one classifies a product as.
I wanted the zine to be clean and organized. There is a blue stripe on every page and the pictures are all the same size. The one thing I had trouble with was scanning after I had assembled everything. It looks wrinkled when it is not really.

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...

It was a very good decision for you to cut down the size of your zine. This works well with your contents.

Also, the blue bands and boxs provide a great sense of continutity throughout your booklet.

You've done a good job with your analysis. You've told us what works and what doesn't and why. I'd encourage you to go even deeper though. For instance, you say that you've never been a fan of antler chandeliers. Why? Be sure to give reasons.

Lastly, pay attention to detail. I noticed that you added your sources to the back in pen. These last-minute additions take away from the overall quality of your zine. Try to plan ahead so you don't run into this kind of thing.