Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Interpretation


Inspriration


Helen South's sketch is so free and easy to look at. I enjoy and would like to recreate the feel of a gesture drawing, with some shading to give it depth.
Interpretation

Inspiration


Domenico Gnoli
.
The thing I wanted to take away from this picture is the idea of small parts that make up whole. If you look closely, you can see that every spot of the page has a line on it; they are all organized. It looks great.
Interpretation


Inspiration


I love Cristine Mazzaglia's drawing technique. The stippling is going to be a challenge, but if the outcome looks anything like this, then it will be well worth it.


Monkey Paint's Interior is unique because of the use of medium. It reminds me of the gray room exhibit we had to draw a few weeks ago. I think, instead of marker, I am going to use pencil and pen in my drawing.



This image is from Danny Gregory's book, The Creative License. I love how simple and bold it is. It reminds me of a negative space drawing. The quality I wanted to take from this picture was the fact that the picture is focused on one specific thing, yet it does not overpower the rest of the picture.

No comments: