Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It is HOT outside!!

Take Two!
So, I began the drawing with the closest tree. As I was working, some guy drove up on his motorcycle and decided it would be a nice place to leave it for 30 minutes. The whole time I was drawing, I kept hoping that he would not come back and leave me with a half drawn motorcycle!!!

In Front of the Science Building
So this picture was the first attempt. It was so hot yesterday and I could not concentrate for the life of me, hence the reason why it is not done.

2 comments:

Melia Danals said...

i like the second one a lot. and i actually like the motorcycle in it. it adds variety that i haven't seen! i also like the perspective created by the trees! good job on the whole thing.

megmcmillan said...

These contour drawings are really good, and i do like the one with the motorcycle in it. It brings the picture to life. Also, the way the trees are aligned in the picture give it something interesting. good job!