Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Downtown Greensboro

City Park
Okay, so this a sketch of the Park. It took me awhile to figure out where I was going to draw from and then more time to figure out where I was going to begin. This was my favorite sketch because of the atmosphere as I was drawing. It was in the evening and even though I was downtown, it felt so peaceful the entire time.

Natty Greens
One night, a few of us went to Natty Greens for dinner. We ended up sitting outside, which was perfect because the views were great. The food was good too!

Greenhill Center

This was another view from the Park. The building is Greenhill Center. I really liked this structure.


This was the day that I went out to draw some more, and for the life of me, could not concentrate. I kept tuning into the conversation between these two men behind me.

Negative Space: Bike
This is my negative space drawing of the bike. For one of the 9 negative space drawings we had for homework last week, I did a bike too. It was easier naturally because it was in pencil! I like drawing in pen, but I don't really like how this turned out.

1 comment:

phmancus said...

sara, great job on the bike! i had so much trouble trying to get all of the negative space but you did and excellent job. NICE